Main lines of research:
• Materials science: colloid chemistry (nanoparticle synthesis and functionalization), fine chemical synthesis, microscopy, and tomography.
• Physical sensoric systems: development and use of new optical and magnetic biosensors for researching intermolecular interactions and ultrasensitive detection of magnetic materials, including in vivo detection.
• Nanobiosensotics: development of new ultrasensitive nanoparticle-based methods for rapid identification of molecules, including toxins, herbicides, and drugs.
• Biocomputing and nanorobotics: work on the fundamental principles for building molecular automata and nanorobots, and their application.
• Biotech: genetic engineering, hybrid technologies, and cell technologies.
• Theranostics: development of new-generation drug delivery systems based on biocomputer structures capable of independent analysis.