Seminar "Quantum Physics and Quantum Information" is held on a regular basis since September 2014.
Most members of the Laboratory are also employed at the Department of Theoretical Physics MIPT and thus involved in education programmes.
Our group conducts research in the following fields:
- quantum measurements
- entanglement and other types of quantum correlations
- open systems dynamics and quantum channels
- quantum information transfer, storage, and processing
- physics of quantum systems: spin, charged, optical, and hybrid
- foundations of quantum mechanics