Main lines of research:
• Biomechanics of the cardiovascular system, breathing.
• Development of artificial organs.
• Biomechanics of motion activity.
• Biophysics of cell processes.
• Development of tissue-engineered biostructures with desired organ or tissue replacement functions.
• Research on central neural mechanisms enabling the human motion control system in healthy individuals and patients with motion pathologies.
• Development of single-use medical devices for sampling blood and obtaining its components.
• Development of medical devices for therapeutic and donoral membrane plasmapheresis, hemo- and liquor-sorbtion and detoxification of biological liquids.
• Preclinical and clinical tests of medical devices.