Main lines of research:
• Development of new efficient methods for large-scale modeling of geophysical fields in complex heterogenous geological systems, including cracked environments filled with fluids.
• Development of new computer technologies for solving reverse geophysical problems based on regularization theory using focusing stabilizators for geological structures with strict boundaries (e.g., oil pool, water in contact with oil).
• Development and improvement of elastic migration methods using high-accuracy computational methods with evident separation of heterogeneous spots to separate environment boundaries more accurately.
• Solving problems to increase the accuracy of seismic and electromagnetic modeling in seismics and electroprospecting, widen the spectre of tasks, research methods of inversion and migration, and parallelize the algorithms of direct and reverse geophysical problems.
• Development of innovative complex methods of geophysical prospection based on observations of different geophysical fields and combined large-scale inversions of various geophysical data.