Main lines of research:
• Aerosol printing technology for manufacturing current-carrying planar microstructures from metallic nanoparticles on a minimum scale of 5-10 micrometers.
• Jet printing of transparent conducting microstructures based on carbon nanotubes on a minimum printing scale of 10-20 micrometers.
• Combined jet printing and STED nanoprinting technology for forming volumetrical nano-objects on the 50-nanometer scale.
• Development of printing autoemission cathodes based on carbon nanotubes or their analogs for use in flat autoemission displays.
• Aerosol and jet printing technology for manufacturing organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs) for artificial lighting.
• Aerosol and jet printing technology for manufacturing organic light emitting transistors (OLETs) for displays.