March 5–9, 2016: Moscow–Kazan–Moscow
- Departure from Moscow: 7:40 PM on March 5;
- March 6–7: Kazan–Sviyazhsk (2 days/1 night);
- Departure from Kazan: 7:45 PM on March 7;
- Arrival to Moscow: 7:10 AM on March 8.
Tour Price (2 days/1 night): approximately 7,000-8,000 RUB, MIPT trade union members are eligible for the 50% discount, 3,500–4,000 RUB.
Railway tickets Moscow–Kazan–Moscow shall be purchased and paid for individually, the tickets for the recommended train will be on sale from January 6, 2016. The group meeting place is the train terminal of Kazan city at 8:15 AM on March 6. The tour details can be found here.
May 7–9, 2016: Moscow–Uglich–Myshkin–Moscow
A cruise aboard “Maxim Gorky” liner.
- Departure: 10:00 AM on May 7 from the North River Terminal.
- Return: 10:00 PM on May 9.
Tour price: 15,300 RUB, trade union members: 7,700 RUB.
A tour can be purchased starting from December 7, 2015, at the MIPT Trade Union office (219 GK, opposite to 224 GK, on Mondays or Wednesdays) — cabins are assigned when you pay.