In December, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology will host the fifth international conference Quasilinear Equations, Inverse Problems and Their Applications. MIPT organizes the event jointly with the Eurasian Association on Inverse Problems and the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
The conference focuses on modern mathematical methods for wave propagation analysis and nondestructive sensing. The mathematical problems to be discussed arise in the following fields:
- Acoustic, electromagnetic, electron, and other types of tomography.
- Schumpeter dynamics analysis in economic growth models.
- Wave motion analysis and, specifically, shock wave dynamics.
The conference is a platform for discussing the current state of the theory of quasilinear equations and inverse problems, along with the possible applications in medicine, geophysics, nanophysics, economic dynamics and traffic flow modeling, and the physics of dispersive media.
The dates of the event are Dec. 2-4. Online registration is open until Sept. 30, 2019.
Please direct your questions concerning this conference to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alexander Shananin (chair), MIPT, Russia.
- Roman Novikov (co-chair), École Polytechnique, France.
- Iskander Taimanov (co-chair), Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia.
- Mikhail Belishev, Steklov Mathematical Institute at St. Petersburg, Russia.
- François Golse, École Polytechnique, France.
- Alemdar Hasanoğlu, Kocaeli University, Turkey.
- Thorsten Hohage, University of Göttingen, Germany.
- Sergey Kabanikhin, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics, Russia.
- Leonid Pestov, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Russia.
- Igor Petrov, MIPT, Russia.
- Vladimir Romanov, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia.
- Jean-Claude Saut, Paris-Sud University, France.
- Otmar Scherzer, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Shuhua Zhang, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, China.
- Konstantin Konkov (chair), MIPT, Russia.
- Evgeny Molchanov (co-chair), MIPT, Russia.
- Alexey Agaltsov, Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Germany.
- Sergey Gorodetskiy, MIPT, Russia.
- Alexander Chaban, MIPT, Russia.
- Alexander Shananin, MIPT, Russia.
- Olga Podobnaya, MIPT, Russia.
- Anastasia Rassokha, MIPT, Russia.
- Sept. 30 — registration deadline.
- Dec. 2-4 — conference days.