This conference is a continuation of the 2018 workshop.
The Network Optimization Workshop will take place May 16, at 2:20 p.m. in Room 907 of the Applied Mathematics Building.
- Armen Asratian, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Nikhil Bansal, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands.
- Stefano Boccaletti, CNR Institute for Complex Systems, Italy; Northwestern Polytechnical University, China.
- Colin Cooper, King’s College London, U.K.
- Reinhard Diestel, University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Santo Fortunato, Indiana University at Bloomington, U.S.
- Ehud Friedgut, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
- David Gamarnik, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.
- Remco van der Hofstad, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands.
- Alexandr Kostochka, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.
- Michael Krivelevich, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Daniela Kühn, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- Jure Leskovec, Stanford University, U.S.
- Dhruv Mubayi, University of Illinois at Chicago, U.S.
- Marc Noy, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- Deryk Osthus, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- János Pach, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Panos Pardalos, University of Florida, U.S.
- Romualdo Pastor-Satorras, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- Bruce Reed, McGill University, Canada.
- Joel Spencer, New York University, U.S.
- Benjamin Sudakov, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Lutz Warnke, Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S.
- Paul Wollan, University of Rome, Italy.
- Zheng Zhang, New York University at Shanghai, China.
- Jozsef Balogh, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S. — tentatively.
- Peter Frankl, Hungarian Academy of Sciences — tentatively.
- Ravi Kumar, Google — tentatively.
- Vojtěch Rödl, Emory University, U.S. — tentatively.
- Ola Svensson, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland — tentatively.
- Andrey Raigorodskiy, MIPT, Yandex.
- Andrey Kupavskii, MIPT, University of Birmingham.
- Liudmila Prokhorenkova, MIPT, Yandex.
- Maksim Zhukovskii, MIPT.
- Lisa Lantratova.
- Konstantin Voytikov.
- Until April 30: 100 euros.
- From May 1: 150 euros.
- Reduced rate for students: free.
The conference program will feature a number of contributed talks. When registering, please tell us if you wish to give a talk. Abstracts should be submitted by March 1. A decision will be made by March 15.
Please note that if you need a visa (whether or not you intend to give a talk), then you should register as soon as possible. Normally, there should be enough time if you register by early April. However, in some cases, Russian authorities may take up to one month to issue an invitation letter. It will then take a week to deliver the invitation and another week for the embassy to issue the visa, once the application is made. So you should plan this in advance. Please also note that it is better to book your visit to the embassy. We will do our best to help you, so feel free to contact us and ask any questions! We are looking forward to meeting you in Russia.