This is the third Russian-Hungarian meeting aimed to bring together combinatorialists from Russia and Hungary – two countries known for long-standing traditions in discrete mathematics. We succeeded in making this workshop annual switching from Russia to Hungary and back, and we believe that this greatly contributes to establishing new fruitful contacts between the two schools of combinatorics. See the two first events: First Russian-Hungarian Workshop, Second Russian-Hungarian Workshop.
Plenary speakers include:
- Nikolay Dolbilin (Steklov Mathematical Institute)
- Ervin Győri (Central European University)
- Grigory Kabatiansky (Skoltech)
- Alexandr Kostochka (University of Illinois)
- Balázs Patkós (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- Attila Sali (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- Miklós Simonovits (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- Ilya Shkredov (Steklov Mathematical Institute)
- Máté Vizer (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- Andrei M. Raigorodskii (MIPT, Yandex)
- Gyula O.H. Katona (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- Local organizers:
- Lisa Lantratova
- Konstantin Voytikov
Full rate – €100
Reduced rate – €0
Reduced rate applies to students.
Cancellation and payment terms
Send your questions on registration and payments to the official technical partner of the workshop MESOL LLC.