This is the third Russian-Hungarian meeting that aims to bring together combinatorialists from the two countries known for long-standing traditions in discrete mathematics. The workshop is held annually, switching the host country from Russia to Hungary and back. The first workshop was held at MIPT, followed by last year’s event at Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics in Budapest. We believe that this exchange contributes greatly to establishing new fruitful contacts between the two nations’ schools of combinatorics.
The 2019 workshop will take place in Moscow from May 20-22 and in Petrozavodsk from May 23-25.
- Nikolay Dolbilin, Steklov Mathematical Institute.
- Ervin Győri, Central European University.
- Grigory Kabatiansky, Skoltech.
- Alexandr Kostochka, University of Illinois.
- Balázs Patkós, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics.
- Attila Sali, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics.
- Miklós Simonovits, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics.
- Ilya Shkredov, Steklov Mathematical Institute.
- Máté Vizer, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics.
- Andrey Raigorodskiy, MIPT and Yandex.
- Gyula O.H. Katona, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics.
- Lisa Lantratova.
- Konstantin Voytikov.
Feel free to ask them any questions concerning accommodation, local transportation, and visas to Russia. They are available at CoG@phystech.edu.
Please address your questions concerning registration and fee payment to the official technical partner of the workshop, MESOL LLC.