Counseling & Psychological ServicesThe MIPT Counseling Center offers a variety of services aimed at helping students resolve personal difficulties and acquire the balance, skills, and knowledge that will enable them to take full advantage of their experience at the MIPT.
People attend counselling to talk about personal, emotional, or mental health issues which affect their study and life. Common issues include:
· Life transitions, such as adjusting to university
· Cultural adjustment
· Study and career issues
· Grief and loss
· Traumatic experiences
· Loneliness and isolation
· Relationship issues
No issue is too big or too small to get support. You may have a longstanding concern, be facing new challenges at university, or simply feel like something isn’t quite right. In every instance, We are here for you.
Our Counsellors are counselling psychologists and social workers, experienced in working with a variety of people and issues. Counsellors aim to help by:
· Creating a safe, non-judgmental space to listen to you
· Providing a professional and respectful service that values diversity of culture, beliefs, gender, and sexuality
· Being an impartial person to share your thoughts and feelings with
· Gaining a clearer understanding of your situation, which can include an assessment of your mental health
· Offering a different perspective of the issue or problem
· Utilising evidence-based psychological interventions to improve your coping skills
· If necessary, referring you to another professional (e.g., private psychologist, psychiatrist, GP, specialist mental health services)
Making an Appointment by email email@example.com.
Counselling is being held in room 73, entrance 3, Student residence №11.
Please note that appointment with English-speaking psychologist ia available only for foreign students.