- Graduates will be able to work in research laboratories in a world-class research projects in applied and fundamental science. Choice of 8 laboratories ranging from genetic engineering, bacterial or human genetics to post-genome, cellular, proteomics and bioinformatics specialization.
- Interdisciplinary research programme incorporating Omics disciplines in field of classic biochemistry, high-throughput data generation, innovative molecular technologies and data analysis.
- Cutting edge approaches and devices are at young researcher disposal for the final MSc diploma.
- Impact publications track record for the future resume and availability of contacts throughout international collaboration network.
- Developing translational approaches with immediate clinical diagnostic and treatment application.
Programme is presented in modern style where lectures, hands-on, seminars, wet and dry lab works are intermixed for the complete scientific experience allowing programme graduates to present themselves as mature researchers after 2 years.
- Genomics (prokaryotes and eukaryotes);
- Gene and cell technologies.
- University of Edinburgh;
- Swiss institute of Bioinformatics;
- The Rockefeller University;
- New York University.
Prof. Vassili Lazarev