Master's Programme will allow students be oriented in the wide range of actual investigations related to:
- Safety problems of different types of reactors;
- Advanced methods of analysis of various aspects of the safety of reactor facilities and nuclear power plants;
- New approaches to modeling of physical and chemical processes and heat hydrodynamic processes in nuclear reactors;
- Ensure the safety of radioactive waste disposal and radio ecological nuclear power plant.
Students will work on their research projects under the supervision of top-level researchers.
The most successful students will be offered PhD positions at MIPT.
Teaching methods includes lectures, seminars, practical exercises. Research is an essential part of the program.
- The physics of fast gasdynamic processes;
- Hydrodynamics of multiphase flows;
- Computational Methods in Solid Mechanics;
- Physical fundamentals of radiobiology;
- Basics of Radiation Biology;
- Physical and mathematical models and software systems in radiation ecology;
- Methods of disposal of radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel;
- Economy of Energy safety;
- Statistics of extremum and the Risks theory.
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA);
- Institute for Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN).
Prof. Petr Кondratenko