• Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD or equivalent degree
• 20-35 years old
• High academic results
• Proof of English language knowledge equivalent to level B2 (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent)
How to apply
Application should be made jointly with the Internship Coordinator, a MIPT professor, who is responsible for
the area of training the applicant is interested in.
1. Contact the MIPT Department, Laboratory/Research Center wh ere you wish to train to identify and obtain the permission from the Internship Coordinator.
2. Submit the following documents:
3. Wait for the decision on your application.
Applications are accepted round the year at least 1 month in advance of the proposed visit.
International Affairs Office
9 Institutskiy per., Dolgoprudny, Moscow Region, 141700, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 (495) 408-75-63