Standard Tuition Fees 2020/2021
|Programs||Tuition fee (per year)|
|Foundation course, “Standard” program||
197 000 RUB
|Foundation course, “Intensive” program||
175 000 RUB
|Bachelor||290 000 – 315 000 RUB ($3900 – $4200)||
320 000 RUB
|Master||295 000 – 330 000 RUB ($4000 – $4500)||
350 000 RUB
|PhD||320 000 – 375 000 RUB ($4300 – $5000)||
375 000 RUB
International students can apply for government scholarship. The scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Bachelor's, Master's and PhD programs at MIPT.
- Apply to Russian Federal Agency “Rossotrudnichestvo” in your country of residence
- Apply to MIPT. International students should first apply to the program they wish to enter. After acceptance into the selected program they will be then encouraged to apply for scholarship.
- Participate in MIPT Olympiad “Phystech.International”: en.phystech.international
Application period: December 1 – April 1 (early application recommended)
MIPT offers scholarships to outstanding international students who demonstrate the potential for superior academic performance. Grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
Students Financial Aid
During the studies international students receive the regular monthly stipend from the university (based upon their academic performance).
Standard list of documents required for a scholarship application:
- Application form with a photo (in color)
- Copy of passport which will be used to enter Russian Federation. The passport should be valid for at least 18 month after the presumed date of starting the education program*
- Documents of your previous education (bachelor/specialist/master diploma) with the list of subjects studies and grades*
- Copy of the medical report confirming that you do not have any medical restrictions for studying in Russia. The document should be issued by an official body in the country of your residence.*
- Copy of medical report issued by an official body in the country of your residence confirming that you do not have HIV/AIDS*
*Please Note! ALL documents should be translated into Russian, the translation should be notarized (verified by a notary).
For any additional information concerning scholarships please contact:
MIPT International Office
Tel: +7 (498) 713-9170