After preparatory course students pass examinations.
In case of successful passing of examinations students receive the Certificate of preparatory course.
Passport data of the student and full name of university are specified in the invitation. This document needs to be submitted to the Russian Embassy to receive the visa.
In general, preparation of the invitation takes about 45 days in the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
On arrival in university student must register in International Department of MIPT within 3 days, including day of arrival. The stamp about registration is put on the migration card.
It is recommended to update the passport before a trip to Russia for the full period of study.
Students of the Russian universities are obliged to attend all lectures as only the knowledge gained during classroom occupations allows students to become the effective and knowing professionals.
Thus, there is an opportunity to work only after classes or during vacation on the weekend.
At first you should get acquainted with the new country and to learn Russian. When you become the student of the third year, it will be possible to get a job but only if you study well and you attend all demanded classes.
- First semester: from September 1 - to January 25.
- Second semester: from February 9 - to June 30.
- Winter vacation (2 weeks: from January 25 to February 9)
- Summer vacation (2 months: from July 1 to August 30).
- Documents of your previous education with transcripts
- Medical certificate (document that confirms your good health)
The sum of life insurance and health is 8200 rubles per year.
Phone number of insurance company and the Emergency health service is specified on the policy of assurance which the student has to carry always with himself.
All universities have medical offices of first aid and general medical care.
- At own will
- For health reasons
- For the academic poor progress
- For the academic poor progress students are deducted:
- the examinations in several disciplines which didn't pass in session
- not liquidating the academic debt in established periods
- received an unsatisfactory assessment at a repeating an examination of the same discipline of a certifying commission
- for violation of a subject matter and regulations
Here is the list of people who can help you:
English-taught Master's programs manager
International Students Officer
Intership programs manager