© 2001-2017 Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Laboratory of Theoretical Nanophysics
About the laboratory
The Laboratory of Theoretical Nanophysics was established at MIPT in 2014. The laboratory ispart of the
Research in the laboratory is supported by the 5-100 program for improving the competitiveness of MIPT, the Russian Science Foundation and grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
Main lines of research:
- Mesoscopic electronic systems.
- Superconducting hybrid structures.
- Quantum phase transitions.
- The two-dimensional electron gas and the quantum Hall effect.
- Quantum magnetism and systems with "topological order."
- Physics of quantum computation.
Supervisor: Mikhail Feigelman.
Address: Room #122,
Deputy Supervisor: DmitriyAlexandrov.
Laboratory website: http://nanotheory.itp.ac.ru/
We are interested in active and motivated workers (students, postgraduates and young scientists) who are ready to conduct scientific work with passion. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org