Stand Alone NANO-MASTER E-Beam evaporator System, PC controlled with lab view software, fully automated, recipe driven, and four levels of password protected access.
Nano-Master, NEE-4000 Electron Beam Evaporation Systems
- Chamber: 22” H x 22” D x 21” W SS chamber with 20” x 20” door.
- E-Beam: E-Beam Source is mounted inside the chamber. Source to substrate distance is 14”. Source consists of four 15-cc pockets. PC controlled turret for four pocket e-beam source, and preprogrammed sweep patterns.
- E-gun power supply: 6KW switching Power Supply.
- Platen: Substrate mounting fixture up to 6” wafer, rotates at 3 & 10RPM.
- Thickness Monitor: Thickness Monitor with crystal holder.
- Vacuum System: 680l/sec turbo molecular pump (Hipace 700) backed up with RV 12 mechanical pump.
- Base Pressure: 6x10-7 Torr in a clean system after 12 hours pumping, will reach to 10-6 torr range in less than 15 minutes.
- Gauge: Wide range gauge from atmosphere to 10-9 Torr. And N2 slow vent.
- SS Cabinet: 26” x 44” footprint.
- Facilities: 415VAC, 20A/phase, 50/60Hz, Dry air 60PSI, Chilled Water 15°C, 3GPM for e-beam evaporator and 2gpm for substrate, etc., at 50PSI.
- Heated Platen: 300°C Heated platen ( Upgrade).
- MFC’s: O2 MFC’s with SS gas lines and pneumatic shut off valves.
- Tiltable platen: Platen in tilt able up to 50°C automatically.