MIPT is one of the leading universities in the areas of physics, mathematics, and informatics. The institute holds a leading position in Russia in quality recruitment and qualified graduate training. Students and graduates of MIPT are representatives of an elite circle who, thanks to their interdisciplinary scientific surroundings, are able to fully realize their potential.
The unique “Fiztech System” is one of the best approaches to education, which explains its existence in an almost unchanged form for more that 60 years. Receiving a fundamental education in mathematics and physics and a preliminary acquaintance with the chosen specialization, along with the acquisition of skills in independent work already by the 4th course provides each student with the knowledge and experience of a full scholar. Thus, by the end of the program, students already have significant achievements in their chosen area of activity.
In the present age of digital technology, time plays a particularly important role. Education of a difficult and protracted nature allows students and graduates of MIPT to always be in the trend of world science and to adapt to sudden changes in the situation.
Student life at MIPT is rich and diverse. Students actively combine educational activities with sports, participation in cultural events, as well as their creative endeavors. The administration at the institute strongly supports this initiative and cares about the welfare of its students. Thus, it is constantly working to expand the campus and interests of students.
1. E.M. Bazelyan, Yu.P. Raizer, N.L. Aleksandrov, The effect of space charge produced by corona at ground level on lightning attachment to high objects, Atmospheric Research, 2015, 153, 74-86.
1. N.L. Aleksandrov, S.V. Kindysheva, I.V. Kochetov, Kinetics of low-temperature plasmas for plasma-assisted combustion andaerodynamics, Plasma Sources: Science and Technologies, 2014, 23, 015017.
2. E.M. Bazelyan, Yu.P. Raizer, N.L. Aleksandrov, Non-stationary corona around multi-point system in atmospheric electric field: I. Onset electric field and discharge current, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 2014, 109, 80-90.
3. E.M. Bazelyan, Yu.P. Raizer, N.L. Aleksandrov, Non-stationary corona around multi-point system in atmospheric electric field: II. Altitude and time variation of electric field, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 2014, 109, 91-101.
4. I. N. Kosarev, S. V. Kindysheva, N. L. Aleksandrov, A. Yu. Starikovskiy, Ignition of ethanol-containing mixtures excited by nanosecond discharge above self-ignition threshold, Combustion and Flame, 2014, 161, DOI: 10.1016/j.combustflame.2014.07.014.
5. I.S. Timofeev, N.L. Aleksandrov, I.N. Burdonskiy, A.Yu. Goltsov, K.N. Makarov, M.V. Putilin, V.N. Yufa, A.G. Leonov, Temperature measurement in a plasma torch generated by moderate laser irradiation of a multicomponent polycrystal rock surface, Laser Physics, 2014, 24, No 12.
If you noticed a typo select it and press Ctrl+Enter.