© 2001-2018 Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Facilities for genetic engineering, high-yield expression and purification of membrane proteins.
- The in meso crystallization platform consists of innovative equipment produced by Formulatrix, Inc. It covers all crystallization needs from designing experiments to analyzing experimental results.
- The Rigaku X-Ray HighFlux HomeLab is a two-port X-ray station that supports protein crystallography as well as small angle scattering for life science and other types of materials.
- The Light Nanoscope is a unique equipment for advanced fluorescence microscopy, based on a Carl Zeiss laser scanning microscope LSM 780 with super resolution module ELYRA PS1 customized with Newport InSight DeepSee femtosecond laser and two Becker&Hickl high-speed hybrid detectors.
- HPLC chromatography and mass spectroscopy facilities.