VIIth International Conference «Geometry, Dynamics, Integrable Systems – GDIS 2018» will be held June 5-9, 2018, at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Teсhnology, Moscow (Dolgoprudny), Russia.
This conference is orientated towards academic and engineering experts in nonlinear dynamics, nonholonomic mechanics, classical and applied mechanics, systems with friction, biomechanics and related fields, with the focus on the cutting-edge theoretical research and the interaction between theory and practice.
- Nonholonomic mechanics and multi-body dynamics
- Systems with friction
- Integrable systems
- Optimal control, sub-Riemannian geometry and vaconomic mechanics
- Algebric and geometric methods in dynamics
- Dynamical systems in robototechnics and biomechanics
- Vortex dynamics
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Teсhnology
- Mathematical Institute SANU
- Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS
- Journal “Regular and Chaotic Dynamics”
- Institute of Computer Science
For more information visit http://conf2018.rcd.ru