The 8th International Conference on Network Analysis will take place on May 18-19, 2018 in Moscow, Russia. The conference is organized by the Laboratory of Algorithms and Technologies for Networks Analysis of the Higher School of Economics, by the largest Russian web search company Yandex and by the Laboratory of Advanced Combinatorics and Network Applications of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. The conference is sponsored by Russian Science Foundation project 14-41-00039.
The purpose of this conference is to bring together scientists and engineers from industry, government, and universities to exchange knowledge and results in a broad range of topics relevant to the theory and practice of network analysis. Topics of the Conference also include algorithms on networks, discrete optimization and applications. Contributions are also sought that address the reliability of complex networks, software, theory, methodology and applications.
Selected conference papers will be published in Springer series Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics (indexed in Scopus)
Registration and Deadlines: registration until April 30, 2018
Abstract submisiion deadline: March 30, 2018
Notification of acceptence: ad hoc
- Laura Capri, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya | UPC, Department of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (FEN), Barcelona
- Ernesto Estrada, Chair of Mathematics, Chair in Complexity Sciences, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Strathclyde Glasgow, U.K.
- Mikhail Isaev, Lecturer, School of Mathematical Sciences, Monash University Australia and MIPT.
- Marcello Pelillo, Professor of Computer Science, Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Director of European Centre for Living Technology (ECLT), Head of the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Lab DAIS
- Martín Gómez Ravetti, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Angelo Sifaleras, School of Information Sciences, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Fuad Aleskerov, NRU HSE
- Mikhail Batsyn, NRU HSE
- Fedor Fomin, Bergen University, Norway and St Petersburg department of Steklov Mathematical Institute
- Valery Kalyagin, NRU HSE
- Yury Kochetov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk
- Alexander Koldanov, NRU HSE
- Valentina Kuskova, NRU HSE, Laboratory of Applied Network Research
- Dmitriy Malyshev, NRU HSE
- Oleg Prokopyev, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Andrey Raigorodskii, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow State University, Yandex
- Nikolay Zolotykh, Lobachevsky State University, Nizhny Novgorod
- Savchenko Andrey, NRU HSE
For more information visit https://nnov.hse.ru/en/latna/conferences/net2018