© 2001-2016 Московский физико-технический институт
Quantum Phenomena in Nanosystems
- quantum phenomena in electron transport in 2D systems with perpendicular magnetic field;
- quantum phenomena in electron transport in low-dimensional systems at low temperatures;
- Anderson transitions;
- equilibrium and nonequilibrium superconductivity in nanostructures.
- Quantum phenomena in electronic transport in two-dimensional systems in magnetic field.
- Lecture 1. Kinds of disorder in two-dimensional systems.Quantum and transport time. Landau level broadening by disorder. Oscillations of density of states in magnetic field. De Haas - Van Alphen and Shubnikov - De Haas oscillations. AC conductivity oscillations. Cyclotron resonance and its harmonics.
- Lecture 2. Microwave radiation induced conductivity oscillations. Zero resistance state. Current dimain decomposition. Microwave radiation induced photovoltaic effects.
- Lecture 3. Polarization functional under diffusion approximation. Dynamic and static screening of interelectronic interaction. Density of states suppression at the Fermi level. Diffusons and cooperons. Weak localization and antilocalization.
- Lecture 4. Phase fault time. Conductivity temperature dependence at low temperatures. Altshuler-Aronov correction to the conductivity. Scattering by Friedel oscillations. Magnetoresistance.
- Lecture 5. Ginzburg-Landau functional. Superconductivity in pellets. Levanyuk-Ginzburg criterium. Lifetime of fluctuation pairs. Ginzburg-Landau temporal equation. Fluctuation corrections to the density of states. Conductivity temperature dependence near superconducting state transition: paraconductivity, Maki-Thompson correction. Magnetoconductivity.
- T. Ando, A.B. Fowler, F. Stern, Electronic properties of two-dimensional systems, Review of Modern Physics 54, 37 (1982).
- I.A. Dmitriev, A.D. Mirlin, D.G. Polyakov, M.A. Zudov, Nonequilibrium phenomena in high Landau levels, Review of Modern Physics 84, 1709 (2012).
- P.A. Lee, T.V. Ramakrishnan, Disordered electronic systems, Review of Modern Physics 57, 287 (1985).
- B.L. Altshuler, A.G. Aronov, Electron-electron interactions in disordered conductors, Chapter in Electron-electron interactions in disordered systems, Ed. A.L. Efros, M. Pollak.
- F. Evers, A.D. Mirlin, Anderson Transitions, Review of Modern Physics 80, 1355 (2008).
- A.D. Mirlin, F. Evers, I.V. Gornyi, P.M. Ostrovsky, Anderson transitions: Criticality, symmetries and topologies, International Journal of Modern Physics B 24, 1577 (2010).
- A.P. Schnyder, S.Ryu, A. Furusaki, A.W.W.Ludwig, Classi?cation of Topological Insulators and Superconductors, AIP Conference Proceedings 1134, 10 (2009).
- A. Kitaev, Periodic table for topological insulators and superconductors, AIP Conference Proceedings 1134, 22 (2009).
- A. Punnoose, A.M. Finkelstein, Metal-insulator transitions in disorderd two-dimensional electron systems, Science 310, 289 (2005).
- K.Yu. Arutyunov, D.S. Golubev, A.D. Zaikin, Superconductivity in one dimension, Physics Reports 464, 1 (2008).
- R. Fazio, H. van der Zant, Quantum phase transitions and vortex dynamics in superconducting networks, Physics Reports 355, 235 (2001).