Innovative workshop - a two-semester course at the Faculty of Innovation and High Technology MIPT, where students are engaged in IT-projects under the direction or mentoring of FIHT teachers and basic departments professionals. The first semester focuses on the performance of the prototype, the second focuses on working with users, sales, investment etc.
First Semester - mandatory for all 3rd year students. Second semester workshop is allowed only for projects which have shown positive results in the first semester.
Alexander Krapivin leads theoretical classes. Fridays, 18-30 (Dolgoprudniy, "N-K") .
We are using Scrum methodology with weekly sprints.
Use of the following tools is obligatory:
- Jira + Jira Agile
- Confluence + Team calendars,
The grades of students will consist of four parts (from 10 points):
- 1 point for "Hackathon" - in the case of a successful presentation of the selected project
- 1 point - bonus (lecturer or project manager can ask for it)
- 3 points for the theory
- 5 points for the final presentation (is multiplied by coefficient from 0 to 1, subjectively estimating contribution of the person to result ; 0.4 - for the first half of a semester, 0.6 - for the second half)
- 3 - prototype mark
- 1 - availability of the elaborated prototype documentation
- 1 - availability of the testing of the prototype
- February 15 (Saturday). 9, Dmitrovskoe Shosse.
workshop coordinator, Sergey Darevskiy
lecturer, Alexander Krapivin, email@example.com
scientific advisor, Yuri Ammosov, firstname.lastname@example.org