Emory University Goizueta Business School - PhD program in Information Systems
The PhD in Information Systems (IS) focuses on the role of information technology in company
operations and business in general from the standpoint of management practice, enterprise
opportunity, and market possibilities.
- Faculty members actively publish and play visible roles in leading academic journals including: Information Systems Research, MIS Quarterly, Management Science, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
- Recent graduate placements include: Georgia Institute of Technology, Boston College, National University of Singapore, Clemson University and others.
- Expected program completion: 5 years (2 years coursework, followed by a comprehensive examination, and 2-3 years of thesis work).
- Generous financial support provided through a combination of fellowships and assistantships:
- Full tuition
- Living stipend of $26,000 per year
- Medical insurance
- Research budget of $6,000 available after passing qualifying exams
- Annual travel support grants
- Most first year students are supported through a fellowship
- Living in a dynamic environment of the Atlanta metro area
- Ninth largest US metro area
- Home of 75% of Fortune 1000 companies
- Capital of the South
- Served by the world’s busiest airport with direct flights all over the world, including Moscow
To apply visit
Step-by-step instructions and application checklist are posted on the web. Additional questions can be addressed to Nikolay Osadchiy, Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management at Nikolay.email@example.com